[Black MIDI] Synthesia - "Pi" π/3.14 MILLION (3,141,592) ~ TheSuperMarioBros2
ORIGINAL VIDEO + MIDI DOWNLOAD (by TheSuperMarioBros2):
Let me just clarify I did not make this song or MIDI. I just adapted it onto Synthesia by playing the file onto the program. It is a completely original composition by my friend, TheSuperMarioBros2. I urge you to please watch the above video - it is the author's video on Piano From Above. Download the MIDI if you'd like. 
Happy Pi Day everyone! This day only occurs once every century! Uploaded on 3/14/15 after 9:26:53 AM (EST)
SoundFont Used: Z-Doc Acoustic Piano III -- I accidentally used this instead of Z-Doc Yamaha; apologies. Future videos will use the Yamaha.
SoundFont Author: Z-Doc R./ZDocPianoPlayer
Follow my personal "Jason N." account on Google+ for posts about Black MIDIs in general, and just plain nerdy MIDI stuff.
Follow my "Gingeas" page on Google+ for news about Black MIDI videos, new uploads, and comments I post:
Instagram: TheBlackMIDITeam

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog